The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator is lightweight, rugged and reliable. Helps guide the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) with easy set-up, real-time metronome and clear step-by-step voice commands paced to your actions.
- Provides CPR instructions for infants and children under 25 kg or 55 lbs or 8 years old, and adults and children over 25 kg or 55 lbs or greater than 8 years old
- Has an optional Infant/Child Key; simply insert it and the defibrillator adjusts instruction and therapy eliminating the need for additional infant/child pads
- Includes easy setup and clear, real-time step-by-step voice commands
- Includes pre-connected SMART Pads II that can be used for both adults and children; SMART Analysis automatically assesses heart rhythm and only delivers a shock if the victim’s rhythm is determined to be treatable by the Philips advanced algorithm, even if the Shock button is pressed
- Performs a series of automatic self-tests, daily, weekly, and monthly to check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems