The number one disinfecting wipe in healthcare.
Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes. Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
Available as individual tub or as a case of 12 tubs.
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
Healthcare Use Sites
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- 30 microorganisms, including 6 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs)
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
EPA List N
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2:
Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipes can be found on List N.