This product is a fever scanner and is widely used during COVID-19. The YT-1 Infrared Forehead Thermometer features an infrared sensor that quickly tells if you have a fever and it does not require contact with the skin, reducing the risk of cross-contamination and enhancing patient comfort.
- Response time of 1 second
- LCD screen with 4 digits and special icons
- Display resolution of 0.2ºF (0.1ºC)
- Small size: 5.9" x 1.5" x 1.7"
- Requires 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- 89.6 - 94.8ºF (32.0 - 34.9ºC), maximum permissible error ± 0.6ºF (0.3ºC)
- 95.0 - 107.6ºF (35.0 - 42.0ºC), maximum permissible error ± 0.4ºF (0.3ºC)
- 107.8 - 109.2ºF (42.1 - 42.9ºC), maximum permissible error ± 0.6ºF (0.3ºC)
This device is manufactured consistent with FDA 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System and is in compliance with ASTM E1965-98, ASTM E1112-00, ASTM E825-98, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005(R2012), ANSI/AAMI/IEC 60601-1-2:2014, ANSI/AAMI/IEC 60601-1-11:2015, ANSI/AAMI/IEC -62304:2006/A1:2016, ANSI/AAMI/ISO 10993-1, ISO 80601-2-56 standards. The product is CE marked. This device is not 510(k) cleared. This device can be legally distributed and sold in the US during COVID 19 in accordance with FDA’s “Enforcement Policy for Clinical Electronic Thermometers During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID 19) Public Health Emergency” April 2020.