Warranty and Returns
Returns must be authorized by our customer service department. Credit will not be issued on returns received without a Return Goods Authorization Number.
- Please examine the packing slip upon arrival of your order to ensure correct shipment
- Opened or partially used items may not be returned for credit
- Items requiring refrigeration, embroidered, engraved or custom items may not be returned
- Items may not be returned after 30 days of purchase
- Returns will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and applicable shipping charges
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges when returning items
- All sales of PPE products, including sanitizer, masks, gloves and thermometers are final sales
Please contact us with your questions.