Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is ready to act and virtually ready to go. It allows anyone with little or no training to treat the most common cause of suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens. The OnSite automated external defibrillator provides practically real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands from pad placement to performing CPR.
- Includes features to help guide the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest with easy setup, clear voice commands and real time metronome
- Ready-Pack configuration, the OnSite AED is positioned inside the carry case, with Adult SMART Pads Cartridge and battery already installed and with a spare Adult SMART pads cartridge in place
- Guides you through a cardiac emergency with a simple, step-by-step process, adaptive instructions and intelligent sensors to help deliver therapy
- Use on infants and children under 25 kg or 55 lbs or 0-8 years old, and adults and children over 25 kg or 55 lbs or greater than 8 years old
- Senses when the special Infant/Child SMART Pads cartridge is installed, and automatically adjusts CPR instructions and shock energy
- Can be converted to a trainer with installation of training pads cartridge
- Conducts a series of automatic self-tests daily, weekly and monthly, to check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems